Eyewatch Security strives to minimise any adverse environmental impact of its activities, through improving energy and natural resource conservation, pollution prevention, minimising waste, recycling materials, safe and responsible disposal of waste, and minimising where practicable environmentally damaging emissions.
This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis.
We aim to:
- reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions and global warming by continuously improving the energy efficiency of the buildings in which we work
- reduce wastage and unnecessary consumption of resources (e.g. by turning off any unnecessary lighting or heating)
- encourage recycling throughout Eyewatch Security and seeking opportunities to reuse items wherever possible
- reduce air pollution by seeking to reduce vehicle emissions and by reducing the number of unnecessary journeys
- continuously seek to improve our environmental performance
- raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters